Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Welcome to The Newlyweds' Table!

Hello! and welcome to my new blog! Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Amanda and I just got married a week and a half ago. If you know me, you are probably aware that I'm not much of a cook. I'd like to argue that this is more because I have lacked the opportunity to do so, rather than the inability, but in either case, I plan for this to change!

Just about a month before our wedding, I moved into the place my husband and I now call home. For the first time in my "big kid" life, I had a kitchen, and I had it all to myself. In that month alone, I started to make a few things from the many cookbooks I received as wedding gifts (word must have gotten out about how little I cooked), and I'd like to say I did a pretty good job at the new recipes. I think if you asked my new husband, he'd agree that I'm doing quite alright in the kitchen.

During our discussion over a delicious dinner just a few days before we tied the knot, the topic of my cooking adventures came to the table (pun intended, haha). It was during that conversation that the idea of "The Newlyweds' Table" was born. And now that we're newlyweds, it's time for the cooking adventures to begin! I hope you enjoy the stories from "The Newlyweds' Table"!

No comments:

Post a Comment